Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AYAYAY coming SOON!!!




Ok, so a lot of people have been inquiring about my ayayay clothes lately...(the new leggings with the funky little skirt and fun crisscross and hooded tanks) I am in the processes of nailing down a date for a party/trunk show in April where you can get your hands on this fun, sassy and bright workout apparel. It will probably be at my house within the month. Believe me once you try this stuff on you won't want to wear anything else!!! AY AY AY!!


5 comments:

  1. let me know when you are having the show! love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how else to tell you the size for the zumba (cargo style) pants other than here, being that the other post was deleted...

    I suppose I could just get the money to you when I come pick them up?
    I'd like a size Medium please! And if there is a hot pink pair, I'd love those!!! Please let me know whenever they come in and I'll come give you the bucks! Thanks

    (p.s. If there aren't any pink.. black or teal will work too.)
    (p.p.s. my name is Angie Miller..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie I will totally order youa medium in the pinks..and you can just pay me and get them in class... 60 bucks straight across. They are adorable and will hopefully be here by next week.

    ReplyDelete