Friday, August 19, 2011

New Beginnings!!

Well I have officially been in Sacramento for 2 weeks and just today I got 2 permanent classes..all my own :) I will be teaching Thursday nights at the Antelope 24 HR Fitness 7:30 P.M. ZUMBA and then Friday mornings at 10:00 AM at the Roseville 24 Hr Fitness. It felt so good to teach a class after 2 weeks and I think they were a little shocked at the craziness of this Gringa from small town Utah but I think they liked it overall. The energy of the class was great and the new faces to get to know was exciting. As most of you know it was very hard for me to leave my classes in Utah. I felt like I had built them from the bottom and they were truly my babies, however, I also know that I am growing so much with this move. It has been a good chance to re-evaluate my life and get back to basics.

So here I am starting fresh in Sacramento, a law-school widow with a whole lot of love for this job that I get to do. I love fitness and I just feel so lucky to get to do what I do.

Next on the agenda? Gotta get me a pilates class to teach..my core is screaming for it.

2 comments:

  1. i am so jealous of your class there! but i am happy for you that you already got a job doing what you love most. miss your classes so, so much and looking forward to october! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison!!! SO good to hear about your classes. we are sure missing you here, it's not the same...but i am SO excited for your California life! your students are lucky.

    xo
    Julia

    ReplyDelete