Sunday, July 18, 2010

SONGS!!!

I always get people asking me for song titles, artists etc. but lately I have been getting slammed with these questions and my usual 9 song playlist on the sidebar is never really that thorough since I have ADD and am always changing songs and adding in new ones..so here is a big list of just lots of songs I have been doing recently...if there is a particular one you want try and let me know which one it is :) and I will somehow decipher it

ENJOY!

Guayando-Fulanito
I like it-Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
Mirala Bien Bhangra remix
Ran Kan Kan (Mambo)
Kiss Kiss- Axe Bahia
Wave Your Flag- David Bisbal
Buleria-David Bisbal
Xibom bom bom-As Meninas
Pa Kum Pa- Daddy Yankee
Ojos Que no Ven- Kriz y Angel
El Baile de la Bicha-Patanes
Yo no se Manana-Juan Luis Guerra
Magalehna- Sergio Mendes
Grito Mundial- Daddy Yankee
Ya no Queda Nada- La india y Tito Nieves
Stand by Me-Prince Royce
El Baile del Beeper-Oro Solido

3 comments:

  1. Great music! :D You always have the best songs for class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I LOVE XI BOM BOM!!! That is one of my dad and i's favorite songs ever! can we PLEASE do it in class one of these times???

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a song in class that you play, I am not sure what genre it is. My sister and I are thinking cumbia or bachata. But this song says something about enamoro, and its a slower routine. I can think of the melody, but the lyrics are not coming at all. Do you have any idea of what i am talking about?

    ReplyDelete