Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Changes...New Horizons

Well, I don't know if anybody reads this anymore cause I am not a good blogger :) but I am just so excited about what is coming up that I can't not post about it. In fact it is way past my bedtime and I just can't turn my brain off about it. So here it is... For more than a year I have been contemplating doing my own zumba classes at a location other than the gyms, not that I don't love the gyms (are you kidding me they are my second home) but I want to bring zumba to a wider audience. I can't tell you how many times people have wanted to come try a class and they can't because they aren't members at either Golds nor 24 Hour. So over much deliberation I have been scouting out places where I could set up shop and do my own independent thing. Now don't go crazy on me and think I am leaving my two Mother gyms (never) but I am adding to my schedule which means I might have to take away somewhere... I hope that this makes more people happy than sad since it will be more open, and people who don't want contracts or big monthly fees can pay by individual class or a punch card.

Now as far as details go...just hold your horses for a few more days till I work some kinks out. So to anyone out there reading :) that's my happy news!!

Zumba dreams and good night!

4 comments:

  1. Now when I come back for visits I can still come to your classes! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you teach at golds gym! I like your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been WAITING for this Allison! I have been bouncing around at other instructors' classes (now that I'm no longer at Golds) and they're fun, but maybe all I need is a little Allison in my life. I would love for you to teach other places too! :)

    Love always,
    Angie.

    ReplyDelete