Saturday, November 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS SPECIALS for Heart N Soul Classes

1st- Classes start this Tuesday at 8 PM for those interested in coming to these studio classes

2nd- If you buy a punch pass in the month of December it will be 10 classes for $30 and then in January it will go back to 10 classes for $40.


So, come this TUESDAY 8 PM and get a killer deal, (remember first time is free) so bring a friend, neighbor and let them experience the joy of ZUMBA!!

I hope to see you all there. If you are confused as to how to get there.. please write me a message or text me and I will help you get there, I promise its not hard at all. It takes me 10 minutes from my house in Provo.

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled for this! And, I always love a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot wait to see this studio! and that makes me ecstatic that it is 10 minutes from provo...can't wait to see ya on thursday there!

    ReplyDelete