Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Digs....Heart N Soul Dance Studio


Ok, so now the cat is out of the bag and I feel so good about it! I am starting a Tuesday/Thursday 8 P.M. class at a really charming dance studio just west of the Wal-Mart in Springville. The main reason I am doing this is to have a little more freedom in what I do and to also draw a broader audience. I can't tell you how many people tell me they want to bring their sister/cousin/spouse whoever it is that doesn't have a membership at the gyms I teach and they just can't come for a reasonable fee. So...... now they can!! I really feel torn about leaving my 3 classes at Golds and 24 Hr. Fitness but I am still keeping MOST of them!! I promise once you come try a different atmosphere, amazing floors, and mirrors you will love it too! I really hope you all are as excited as I am!


Classes start Tuesday 30th of November....


And now for the nitty-gritty Pricing Details:


10 class punchcard for $40


$5 drop-in fee


*Also, the first time for any new person is always free..but let's be honest once you try it you won't be able to stay away.





3 comments:

  1. I am SO happy for you! If anyone gave you a hard time last night when you announced it, I would've saved you :) I think its GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what I want for Christmas!!! I'm so excited cuz you're my favorite instructor and I've missed your classes so much!

    ReplyDelete